So you want to visit the lab! That’s awesome, it’s even easier than you think. Drop-by visitors are welcome 9am – 2pm, however a message to the Facebook page will maximise the chance of someone being there to meet you.
- Catch a train or bus to Redfern Station
- Walk along Platform 10 to the Eveleigh exit.
- Walk down the stairs to the Australian Innovation Centre, enter via the North, East or West entrances
- Climb any of the three staircases to the first floor (up one level)
- Walk to the south side of the building and knock on the window of Lab 104.
- If no-one answers, ask downstairs at reception and they can call Alex back from whatever mission he is currently on.
Alternative Public Transport Options
- Plenty of bus lines pass through Redfern, any of these will get you close to the lab.
- The light rail station should be done any day now…
Options for Parking:
- Cornwallis street occasionally has parking, as does Garden street.
- Continue down Garden St, turn Right onto Henderson road and then a quick left into Gerard street to find some back street parking.
- Ticket inspectors are prolific and deadly, don’t park for a minute longer than your allotted time. I don’t know how they do it, but it’s not worth the $108 fine.